Sunday 13 October 2019

Meeting on Tuesday

This is to remind you about the GIHS meeting on 15th at the Bakehouse.  You are going to have me, Mary Mills, talking about thw wider picture of Greenwich industry and how it could be turned into a  book.  I am afraid Mr. Waller who was advertised to give a talk this week pulled out and is now down for April.

Members will be aware that in the last couple fo weeks we have lost Sue Bullivant  - who was still our Chair although she had been ill for some time. and also our Treasurer Steve Daly who died very suddenly

We have now the dates of the funerals :
Steve Daly - is 17th October. 3.30 at Eltham Crematorium. Reception after at Shooters Hill Golf Club
Sue Bullivant - is 1st November 1.30 Plumstead Cemetery, Wickham Lane.  Reception after at Woodlands Farm

I am not sure who our members actually are because Steve had the membership lists and of those I do know I don't know some addresses - so please circulate this if you can. I hope however that we can hold a General Meeting in January to sort things out - and please think very carefully because Steve undertook a number of roles amd I and Andrew Bullivant can't do everything!

No comments: